ST-401 "Cayman" - Non-linear junction detector
New! ST-401 "Cayman" - Non-linear junction detector
Non-linear junction detector ST401 series «CAYMAN» is a portable modification of the basic model NLJD ST-400.
Thus ST-401 retained all modes implemented in the basic model. The main difference from the basic model, is the lack of a telescopic rod and the use of small batteries. ST401 is especially useful when working in a confined space when checking small loads, mail, as well as screening people. ST 401 allows you to detect, turned on and turning off electronic devices, as well as pinpoint their placement. Using the detector, the operator can distinguish between "feedback" from the real semiconductors "false" signals (corrosion, metal structure, metal-oxide - metal).
• Basic search modes ( manual and automatic );
• ergonomic design;
• Maximum peak radiated output power does not exceed 2W;
• An original signals algorithm reduces false positives , increase selectivity and reaction rate;
• The range of the receiver gain is 40dB ( five steps to 8 dB);
• Having to listen to audio mode demodulated signals;
• Time of continuous operation from a fully charged battery from 2 to 3 hours;
• Adjustable tilt antenna module of the instrument;
• 2 standard battery and charger;
• Software update via port USB;
• Locator comes in a shockproof case.
Frequency range 2-3 Ghz
The maximum radiated peak power Less than 2W
Antenna circularly polarized
Operating modes "automatic", "manual", "audio", "adaptation"
The range of sensitivity adjustment in manual mode 40 dB (5 steps of 8 dB each)
- visual three 16 LEDs bars
- audible built-in speaker, headphones
Power supply Li-ion 3.7 V rechargeble battery (18650 type)
Run time of a fully charged battery 2 to 3 hours (depending on the operating mode)
Charge time not more than 3 hours
- temperature +5Co...+40Co
not more than 85% (under +25Co)
Weight with battery 0.9 kg
Dimentions when folded (lenght, width, height) 235x160x156 mm
Weight of the full set 3.7 kg